Friday, May 28, 2010

A Long Time Coming

I have been waiting for this particular piece of mail for a long time.... a bit over 5 years to be exact!
When I moved in with Bill I was smothering under nearly $20,000 worth of credit card debit. Certainly something I wasn't proud of, and was mighty embarrassed to admit. In order to stay at home with the kids, we had to work something out... I signed up with a debit consolidation agency and made a payment plan I could deal with on pretty much no income... I've been slowly, but surely paying down every month... Bill has great financial sense (well, much better than mine) and has been a big help! Finally, this month- this is what my statement looks like! Thank goodness- what a huge relief! Now, I'm going to start to put my pennies away for a Disney trip!

1 comment: