Saturday, January 16, 2010

Here's Here!




Westley arrived at 1:06 am Friday morning. Alex pushed for over 3 hours, then had a cesarean section because he seemed to be 'stuck!' Other than that show of stubbornness, he has been perfect since then- he's been quiet and a perfect nurser! He weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces, and was what we call a direct posterior position; that means that he was trying to come out looking upwards instead of downwards. Alex has no pain, and is very happy.





You can barely see in this picture that he has a 'rashy' face, I think this means he is definitely a blondie! When he first came out I thought his hair was red, but now that it is washed I think it is more strawberry, like Savanna's. Today he is just the cutest in his alligator outfit Auntie Anna and the girls got for him last night!

6 comments:

  1. what a cutie. can't wait to see more pictures of him in all his cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HOW WONDERFUL!!! He's here, safe and sound!! major congratulations to you all!!!! Alex, as soon as you are up for visitors, please let me know, I would LOVE to come and meet him in person.... get some rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - he is gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy to hear you all are doing well :) I can't wait to meet the little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He's beautiful!!! So sorry you had to have the C-section. That happened to me with my little girl also. Good luck with everything and please give my congrats to all the happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So glad he and Alex are doing well. Give him a big hug and kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete