Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Cards

Since Beau has been sick, my card production has fizzled. Well, actually it has dried up! I am tired, and stressed and just don't feel creative. I have been fighting the feeling that I can't make anything look good. So yesterday was shaping up to be crappy. It was cold and raining and in the morning, on the phone with my Mom I said I wanted to try to make a card or two. She joked that I should try for 10. Well, I fell short. I only got 9, but it's way better than I have been doing! No one in particular is that great, but it was good to get some ink to paper...and a few dollars closer to paying off my vet bills!

1 comment:

  1. OH YEAY! Oh yeay, yeah, yeah!!! I've got 3 here for the week is all, but you have saved me!! $2,000- 9...yup, a little bit closer, lol lol!!

    ReplyDelete