Monday, December 28, 2009

37 weeks

Today marks the 37th week of our pregnancy, and brings me to 3 weeks from my due date (Jan 18th) and I sure do feel pregnant today! I have a bit of an ache in my back, and my feet are killing me! Ok, so I've also been off my crutches for a full week now, and that might be part of the feet problem... I did quite a bit of putzing around the house today too, sorting thru our bedroom and putting away our Christmas gifts, cleaning and doing laundry etc. So, maybe I just over did it. Either way, my belly is big... my ankles and feet are too and I think he may be getting a little lower. My physical therapist (whom I have been seeing 3xs a week) asked if I felt like he was heading downward- she thought my belly looked lower today. I have an OB apt tomorrow and will ask about some aches and pains I have been developing; but I am pretty confident that we still have a while longer to go. He has been stuck right up under my right ribs for a while now, and while he may be a bit lower in his jabbing, I can still feel him quite high up... not that I have anything to relate this to, but something tells me he isn't ready yet! We have our final birthing class Wednesday night, I have his bag packed for the hospital but not mine. I keep putting it off, as I don't have a good suitcase to use, or enough stuff to put things in and not use them for what could be 3 or more weeks. I got a few more things for Christmas (the next size in our cloth diaper stash and a play mat- thanks Mom!) and feel pretty good about being ready. The car seat needs to go into the car, and there is the bag to pack, but otherwise I'm feeling pretty ready!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, already! Time is sure flying. I am so excited and can't wait to see what he looks like! I am glad that Savanna is excited too. :)

    ReplyDelete