Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1/2 way there

Yesterday was our 20 week mark! I can't believe we are half way to having a baby. Each day that brings us closer is such a blessing... I can't wait! We (ok, mostly my Mom and I!) have started to pick up a few baby items here and there- mostly little outfits and such- we have found some really cute baby boy things. Last week when we were out at the mall school shopping with the girls, my Mom treated me to a trip into the Motherhood store- I ended up with 2 big bags of maternity clothes- the first "real" pregnant lady stuff I've gotten! I was fun for the girls to see me with the little velcro pillow tummy... even though I felt pretty silly. So, as we start the "downhill" count to our little guy, I have some nice stuff to wear. The kids so back to school tomorrow and with that comes the hope that I can sub a bit before we get too far along. I guess I'll need to cram a whole school year of work into the next few months!

1 comment:

  1. Already? Time sure flies!! I hope you are feeling well!! Babies are so exciting!!! Do you have any names picked out?

    ReplyDelete