Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Phone











I took all of our vacation pictures with my new phone as I had set the camera out to charge and then let it home! I worked really hard to figure out how to get it to download the other day. I spent quite a few frusterating hours working on it to no avail. Bill's advice? "Take it in and have them show you!" Thanks- gee that was helpful! I just wanted him to fix it for me, but that wasn't going to happen.

So, today I took the opportunity of a rainy day and went down to the local At&T store. They were very helpful but didnt really fix my problem. So, I came home and spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Tec Support both at Samsung and AT&T. And, we got it figured out!!

So, a few vacation shots for you to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment