Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gingerbread House

One of my favorite holiday traditions is decorating a gingerbread house. As the kids are getting older it is getting harder and harder... while they all look forward to it, it have to plan a night when everyone is home so we can get it made! Thursday as Christmas was coming I insisted nobody make plans... we were doing the gingerbread house!
Another part of having the kids older is that they each have an idea of how they want the house to be, so Mom and I found a kit that was a gingerbread village so each could do their own... it didn't work quite like planned, they fought pretty good thru the whole thing... it sort of took the spirit out of me, and I did some but also worked on cleaning up the kitchen! We made sure Wes got to do some too; he was interested in eating more than sticking the candies onto the house.
I missed out on getting a good picture before it started to get picked out. Wes has found it, but that's another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment