Thursday, November 18, 2010

Caught


A few weeks back, as we were getting over the bug that blew thru the house I woke to snickering and the flash of the camera. Olivia caught the three of us in an afternoon nap! Wes is amazing, I can't imagine life without him; but the three "big kids" plus him... well the 4 of them keep me hopping! With something like an icky stomach bug, it's hard to get back on your feet. I guess it's true, when you are a Mother you don't get sick days, but limping thru is no existence either! Well, on this afternoon it finally caught up to me. Wes and I were snuggling in the chair. He started to doze, and well, the small warm body... well, you know where this is going. I started to get droopy eyed and then Bill came in and saw us all cozy and warm and squeezed himself into our small recliner.... and clearly by the time Olivia got home from school we were all passed out! You've got to catch the Z's when you can, right?! Busted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment