Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Den

Bill and I finally broke down and bought furniture for the den. Well. Not furniture in the plural sense- just one honking large sectional! We ended up having to go with a modular set so we could build as close to what we wanted as we could. We ended up with this. Our first real "adult" furniture purchase. Since it has a lifetime warranty I guess it's a good thing that I love it. I'll be sitting on it forever!


The two end pieces are recliners and the one in the middle is too. We put console pieces flanking that center one so Bill has his throne. I think it fits well with our comfy family den feel- and there is plenty of room for lots of people to hang out and watch tv or a movie. Now that it's here I'm wondering who will be the first one to spill or throw up on it. Hummmm. Time will tell!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment