Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Big Boy Bed

Without doubt, Wyatt is a terrible sleeper. He is up crying multiple times a night- sometimes just fussing and back to sleep, sometimes crying and awake... There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason. At least not that we can find. Any way you slice it he very definitely doesn't sleep thru the night, and needs me to help him fall back to sleep. Sometimes just patting his back, sometimes rocking him. Having him in the room with is us helpful in soothing him- but it's to the point that I'm ready to try some other options in hopes of getting sleep! So, after much to-do we put the bunk beds up in the little boys room.


And now Wyatt has his very own big boy bed! Wes transitioned really well to the top bunk. I was worried but he is very careful up there and has done a great job climbing up and down! Wyatt has spent the past three nights in his bed with varying lengths of time with my company! Hopefully it won't be too long before I spend the better part of the night alone with Bill! I don't know is just having him out of our bed will help, or if there will be some other steps (sleep training?!) but it's a start towards getting my nights back! Now we just need to get Savanna a bed frame so she's not sleeping on the floor!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment