Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas part 1

Another year, and once again our holiday celebration reminds me how lucky and blessed we are! The pile under the tree was impressive. I'm honestly not sure which I like more: spoiling or getting spoiled!


Grandma Beth spent the night, Santa came and we had a great day with all our family.





The kids were good as we opened our gifts and each seemed to enjoy what they had gotten and got a chance to give their gifts.











Billy got the kindle fire, the girls got clothes and jewelry and such, Wes got lots of toys, I got an iPad





And Bill got a ginormous television


We got a trampoline for the family, we won't likely be able to set it up until spring, but I know the kiddos were excited over it! This was just the first go... The day held so much more

No comments:

Post a Comment