Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snapshots of our life- week 5

This past week (well, almost 2 really) has flown! I can't believe Wes was 6 weeks old on Sunday... we are closing in on 2 months, and that blows my mind! He was 10lbs 6ozs on Saturday and is growing and changing so fast! His Mom-Mom has come to visit with Grandma a few times, and I am so lucky that he has been able to spend so much time with Mom-Mom... My Mom brought over a scrapbook from my first year, and I was tickled to see my Great Grandparents in it. It made me want to be sure I documented her time with him! He is such a lucky boy to have so many people around who love him!
He and Olivia spend time on the Wii the other day. She was teaching him to drive! Savanna has been reading to him a lot, she likes to go thru his book collection and spend time with him. He is showing some interest in the toy she bought him- Savanna is thrilled he likes it! He is starting to really look around. He shows great interest in his mobiles and also the toys that hang from his bouncy chair. He watches your face very intently... sometimes even trying to mimic your facial expressions and starting to make noises. He has half smiles and clearly responds to you at times. He is mostly out of newborn sized clothes- but 3months are still too big. He is fitting large newborns, 0-3months and smallish 3month sized pieces... I'm sad to think about packing away the newborn tiny clothes- but he does have some super cute outfits ready to wear!
Cousin Jayson has enjoyed spending time with Wes. Here they are at our house, and then at theirs on Kaleb's birthday. It's cool how he has gone from Baby Jayson to such a big boy. Now he is holding Baby Westley!
Jay wanted to wear 'Vanna's cool Peace/Love gloves and I got this cute shot of them. Poor Wes puts up with his cousin so well! Jay is pretty sure he can do most things by himself... even holding Westley.
I have been trying to get good pictures of Wes so I can get to his announcements before he goes off to college! He was very cute on Savanna's shoulder the other night, he had his head resting on his folded hands. Man do I love this little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment