Sunday, February 7, 2010

Three Weeks with Wes

Yesterday marked the three week mark for our little Wes. I know I said this last week, but it is so hard to believe he has been here that long already! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the week... Bill bought me a new telephoto lens, so I hope to have some time in the near future to get some good pictures- I need to get hopping on his announcements! I know I just don't have the time to hand make them, so as sad as that is, I'm going to end up ordering them online!


We had a nice week, with a few Drs. appointments, a grocery run and a trip thru Walmart, a visit to the school for a Haiti benefit dinner, a cub scout awards banquet and a PT appointment. Hopefully this week will be a little less crazy, but knowing us- it won't be! I am so glad Wes is a good baby and goes with the flow, it makes it so much easier than I imagine it would if he were a particularly fussy needy baby.
Come next weekend we will be at the one month mark! On my scale here at the house we have hit 8lbs (actually he was 8lbs 8ozs yesterday, but I know our scale and the hospital one are a bit off from each other) so I know the supplemental formula has been doing it's job! My breasts are still rather sore, I know something is off with his suck and I wonder if that has anything to do with milk production. Sigh. I guess it can't all be easy! I am glad he is growing, and today in particular I could see a change in his face, he is "chubbing" out a bit. What an amazing few weeks it has been, and I can't wait to see where we are going!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, he really does look different in that picture- except his hands still up by his face!! Maybe Geoff needs to teach him to play poker!

    ReplyDelete