Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cookies

We did our annual cookie party last week, but I was bad about taking pictures!  I took only 2, then started decorating!  Here are a few I took of our finished creations:


While we were cutting out cookies Olivia noticed that this little scrap looked like a shoe and asked me to bake it up along with the others.  So I did and she decorated it with the usual gingerbread men and Christmas trees.  I thought it looked great!
The only actual "party" pictures I took were of Wes... he was doing a good job sprinkling sanding sugar onto his cookies and then grabbed a whole jar of little sprinkles.  One upside-down shake and his whole plate was filled!  Oops.  Guess maybe ones with no lids shouldn't have been in his reach!  Oh well, he had fun though! 

Even though we didn't have many guest this year, it was still a great time.  This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions

No comments:

Post a Comment