Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Arena

Without too much difficulty the arena project has come to completion (phase one anyhow... The fence and sprinkler system are set for a later date!)


Mr Beamis worked hard, got the site leveled and ready


It wasn't an easy job (otherwise Bill would have done it!)


But with the right tools it didn't take long! A full day of digging and dozing and the space was set, then we waited a few days for the footing to truck in:



A day and a half later, the ring is complete! When Bill asked me which "ring" I like more (this or my diamond) I apparently hesitated before I insisted I like them equally, because he tells everyone who looks at it that I wasn't sure! And, to be honest... If I was pressed to choose... I'm not sure that I'm sure!





True to its nature, it is just one big sand box!


I'm thrilled with it. I know there is still work to be done, and it will take a while for it to settle and such- but I couldn't be happier!


I've taught a few lessons already, and get out there as often as I can. I intend to make good use of it that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. So many fun projects you guys are doing :-) Makes me wish I still had my big horses.

    ReplyDelete