Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pulling Up

Wyatt seems to be following in his "little big brother"'s footprints... He is now pulling up!  This all started on Wednesday when I was in the kitchen... Wes had used the step stool to get up onto the counter, Wy was on the floor and I had my back to them both.  I turned around and Wyatt was up on his feet holding the bottom step.  I figured it was a fluke.  But no, Thursday while I was at work Bill said he did it a number of times.  He now can't be trusted, he will hold on and stand up, but then the only way down is to fall....  Dr. Brennan commented on the fact that we have not one, but two who have "advanced motor skills"  honestly, I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing!





1 comment:

  1. Not to be so repetitive, but I love your blog, and all of you too..Nanny..

    ReplyDelete