Wednesday, January 16, 2013

3 years

Three years ago Westley was born. It sure doesn't seem like its been that long...




Here he is today, almost 30 pounds, almost 36" tall... A real "little, big" boy!




He does a few classes at the Y, one of which I leave him for. He does well on his own and is starting to show interest in the child care there. He swims with his bubble and has no fear- runs, jumps, climbs... Loves all things with motors- currently the snowmobiles. He still doesn't speak terribly clearly, but he has an awful lot to say! He is a mama's boy, loves me and my attention and can be awfully sweet. He is fully toilet trained during the day but occasionally has an accident at night. He eats pretty well, loves fruit and juice. He has a sweet tooth, and likes to sneak candy from the kid's rooms. He can use a cell, iPad or iPod very well, and will turn on Netflix to watch a show on his own. He loves to read and color, play trucks or dinos and help with whatever you are doing. Wes will sleep over at Grandma and Poppies without a fuss, loves to play with Jayson and enjoys his sibling's attention a lot.


I love this guy so much, I can't imagine life without him. I am so lucky to be his Mom. I can't wait to see what he does in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment