Monday, June 29, 2009

Home Again

We are home from our week in the Catskills. We spent 7 lovely days with Bill's parents at a very nice resort right on the NY/Penn border. It was a very nice place, and the kids had a lot of fun. I don't do too well leaving my critters, so I had a hard time relaxing, but we made it through the week with no disasters (Thanks Cindi!!) and *gasp* this place can run without me!

I am sitting here now, trying to get my new camera to drop my pictures to the computer. It's not going well, and I'm getting frustrated! I have almost totally given up coffee (shocking I know!) but I have a cup cooling beside me. I can't get myself to take a sip- I know it will upset my tummy... but with this dang thing not cooperating... I just went upstairs and poured it out of habit! Sigh. Hopefully I can post some fun shots of the kiddos on vacation later- I'll have to ask for help...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back safe and that you had a good time! Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good time. I too have a hard time leaving my animals. I don't trust people to feed them like I do or take care of them like I do. But I am glad you all had a good time and got to have a little vacation!!

    ReplyDelete