Saturday, October 26, 2013

Field Hockey

Savanna was on the 8th grade field hockey team this year and again really enjoyed the sport. She was busy- practice three days and games the other two afternoons but her team and coach were great and she had so much fun!


Of course having Delainy there was a huge bonus! I got to hang out with KeKe and the girls got to squeeze a few more hours of time in together!


Overall the season was more successful than last year- they even won some games. Savanna was so excited for their first win... She even teared up a little!


I'm so glad she enjoys sports, I love to see her fit and active, and being part of a team is such a good experience! Now, she says she isn't going to cheer this winter... So I wonder what lies next?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment